SoCal Cleghorn Ridge - Feb 27, 2010

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

Re: SoCal Cleghorn Ridge - Feb 27, 2010

Postby famgeo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 am

Minus 1 for tomorrow. Thought for sure I would make it home in time to go but got stuck out of town. Hopefully next time.

Have fun!!!
06 Adventure
famgeo
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 06 h3 Adventure

Postby Seth » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:30 am

famgeo wrote:Minus 1 for tomorrow. Thought for sure I would make it home in time to go but got stuck out of town. Hopefully next time.

Have fun!!!

No worries. We will see you next time.

Everyone, drive safe In the rain.
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby BeHummer2 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 am

Alright guys see you on a couple hours, behummer2 is leaving Anaheim :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Maroon H2 From West Anaheim
GO ANGELS
BBBBAGUI@YAHOO.COM
BeHummer2
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: H2

Postby h3play » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am

waiting on robo ready to go MUDDIN
cognito bilstein torsion lift ,trail duty bump stops,bilstein rear shocks,rocky road bpe and shackles,jks quick discos,oem rocker panel protection and underwear,purple cranium diff guard,gm perf intake, Billy boat performance dual exhaust,cobra cb, 17" pro comp forged alloys, 35" km2s
h3play
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: H3 adventure

Postby Bellvis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Have fun and take some good pics/video!
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby BeHummer2 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Home sweet home, guys we had so much fun, sunny day, rain, hail, snow, mud and fog we got everything, THANKS HXC for helping out changing my flat tire :wall: :wall:, also it nice meeting new & old hummer friends you guys are awesome. sorry no picks this time :( :(
Maroon H2 From West Anaheim
GO ANGELS
BBBBAGUI@YAHOO.COM
BeHummer2
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: H2

Postby Matt » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:26 am

Thanks guys, my family and I had a great time. I am sorry we had to back out early :( This was my wifes first trip and she was just not having this slipping and sliding so close to a ledge. Thanks for the loner CB Robo, thanks for the spotting everyine that helped me get out of some of those toughf sections. Also thanks to H3sierra, and Josh H2 for going back with us while the group went on ahead.
Great time and a great group, thank everyone :)
Last edited by Matt on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2003 h2 adventure

Postby Seth » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 am

Made it home. I hope everyone else sleeps well tonight and drys out. Great day. Thank you to everyone for joining us. :)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby H3-ING » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

BeHummer2 wrote:had so much fun, sunny day, rain, hail, snow, mud and fog we got everything,

Hey we got wind too!!

Fun run with all the elements to deal with. Great experience.
Will post a few iphone pics soon. Sorry forgot my camera.
H3-ING
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha Off-Road

Postby Slogger » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey all. Thanks for a great 1st run with HXC for us. My wife and I had a great time although there were times where it got tough it was nice to see how everyone pulled together to help out and make sure everyone was alright. We are still talking about it. You would believe the crazy dreams I had last night. For our first real run we really learned a lot.

It was great to actually meet the guys we talk to here on the forum. A great group of outstanding people. Seth, great leading especially with such a large group and so many weather related obstacles.

When I got high-centered and had to get pulled out of the muck I'd like to thank the guys that help me, forgive me if I forget anybody, I was a little flustered just trying to get out. Thanks Jeff H3, Sierra H3, Bigdog and ChasH3.

With the cold, rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind and rainbows, we had a great time and will be out with you guys again. My wife, who was almost in tears at some points, even says she wants to go again, just without the mud and sliding and cliffs. Thanks for a great adventure.

I'll be posting some pics and video soon. I still have to go through them all...

Talk to you all soon! :)
Simply,
Slogger

http://www.adventureslogger.com
http://www.counterpointphotography.com

2006 H3 Boulder Gray - Adventure / Lux
Add-ons (So Far): •OEM Brush Guards •Thule Roof-Rack •Rola Safari Rack •285/75R16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
Slogger
Club Director
Club Director

Vehicle: H3 - Adventure/LUX

Postby Jeff_H3 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 am

Slogger wrote:Hey all. Thanks for a great 1st run with HXC for us. My wife and I had a great time although there were times where it got tough it was nice to see how everyone pulled together to help out and make sure everyone was alright. We are still talking about it. You would believe the crazy dreams I had last night. For our first real run we really learned a lot.

It was great to actually meet the guys we talk to here on the forum. A great group of outstanding people. Seth, great leading especially with such a large group and so many weather related obstacles.

When I got high-centered and had to get pulled out of the muck I'd like to thank the guys that help me, forgive me if I forget anybody, I was a little flustered just trying to get out. Thanks Jeff H3, Sierra H3, Bigdog and ChasH3.

With the cold, rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind and rainbows, we had a great time and will be out with you guys again. My wife, who was almost in tears at some points, even says she wants to go again, just without the mud and sliding and cliffs. Thanks for a great adventure.

I'll be posting some pics and video soon. I still have to go through them all...

Talk to you all soon! :)

My wife said she would never go again if it is raining and muddy. She normally enjoys trips. There is something about slidding around switchbacks on the edge of cliffs that she doesn't like. Imagine that. :duh:
Jeff_H3
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 2007 H3

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 am

Jeff_H3 wrote:There is something about slidding around switchbacks on the edge of cliffs that she doesn't like. Imagine that. :duh:

That will definitely do it, especially if you can see how close you actually are :o :yup:

On one of my trips to Tellico I was trying to get up over a rock and was a bit off caber. As I would give it a little gas to climb up the rock I could hear the smaller rocks my right rear were pushing over the edge. Listening to them bounce 100 feet down the drop off and not knowing exactly how close I was sure got me puckered up :o :lol:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Previous

Return to Club Events