pic post test

Test area

pic post test

Postby Hunner » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:03 pm

I don't see "too few characters" but now it does contain them.
Attachments
640Mikes_trail-map-pg1.jpg
640Mikes_trail-map-pg1.jpg (174.65 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
08H3ALPHA,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola roof rack,2GoLight spots,Hunner steering rackmounts,Cranium diff guard,Bulletproof custom tierods,front longer adjust swaybar links,Hunter intake,Jamboree rack,Bilsteins fronts&rear,extended jounce,snorkle,Sy-Klone pre filter,Hutchinson beadlocks. GOT HUNNER EXtreme skids?
Hunner's Alpha
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7790
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: Like Nothing Else

Re: pic post test

Postby stjames151 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 pm

I see way too few characters, but now they're not there. Who does smoking actually hurt...except the smokers, those around them, unborn children of those women that don't know they're pregnant, children with asthma, those that cover the difference in expenses for insurance, purveyors of non-tobacco smoking products, and the government that taxes them in order to socially engineer its people.

test.
I finally know my calling in life! I'm an a asshole!
I feel sorry for all the soldiers and intelligence officers who over the last century have worked hard to defeat communism, only to have it elected by "choice".
stjames151
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: El Peo Chiquito

Postby Hunner » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Huh now Im confused ha ha I tried to post the image but it said "too few characters" because I did not write anything. I wondered if anyone would get that. :lol: so I wrote something.
Hmmm I thought I was waaaay out there :where:
08H3ALPHA,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola roof rack,2GoLight spots,Hunner steering rackmounts,Cranium diff guard,Bulletproof custom tierods,front longer adjust swaybar links,Hunter intake,Jamboree rack,Bilsteins fronts&rear,extended jounce,snorkle,Sy-Klone pre filter,Hutchinson beadlocks. GOT HUNNER EXtreme skids?
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby stjames151 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Hunner wrote:Huh now Im confused ha ha I tried to post the image but it said "too few characters" because I did not write anything. I wondered if anyone would get that. :lol: so I wrote something.
Hmmm I thought I was waaaay out there :where:

Define "waaaaay"....

....OK, now re-define "waaaay" considering that everyone knows I'm a nut-job.
I finally know my calling in life! I'm an a asshole!
I feel sorry for all the soldiers and intelligence officers who over the last century have worked hard to defeat communism, only to have it elected by "choice".
stjames151
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: El Peo Chiquito

Postby Seth » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 pm

St. James, I think you should put most of your posts in the Test section. It works well for you. :P :lol: :lol:
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby Hunner » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

waaaay is three a's farther out there but not quite to the dethre which is almost as far as infinity on a sliding scale of a's.
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby Hunner » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 pm

test 640 x 480 to see if it displays full size without scrolling.
result...... NOPE
Attachments
DAH_1489_resize.JPG
DAH_1489_resize.JPG (111.8 KiB) Viewed 4652 times
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby beavis » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 pm

beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Postby H3-ING » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Beav, that's just wrong but rad! :up:

Hunner wrote:test 640 x 480 to see if it displays full size without scrolling.
result...... NOPE

I just noticed recently uhh.. 2 days ago that if you just mouse click on a pic that has scroll bars, it resizes full size :o. Try it.
Last edited by H3-ING on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H3-ING
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha Off-Road

Postby Seth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

H3-ING wrote:
Hunner wrote:test 640 x 480 to see if it displays full size without scrolling.
result...... NOPE

I just noticed recently uhh.. 2 days ago that if you just mouse click on a pic that has scroll bars, it resizes full size :o. Try it.

Shazam!
Seth

Postby Hunner » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 am

Just one more thing I have to learn and do, Im an old dog, set in my ways! What specific advantage is that?
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby Seth » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 am

Hunner wrote:Just one more thing I have to learn and do, Im an old dog, set in my ways! What specific advantage is that?

Speaking of old, why are you up so late? Don't you have to be up in a couple of hours? :P ;) :lol: :lol:
Seth

Postby Hunner » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 am

What me worry (quote "Alfred E. Newman) do you know who that was? :where: I been retired since 1998, you remember the 1900's right? I hardly ever go to bed before 12 am. The day is not over until then. You gotta get all the time in you can before you can't! :lol:
Oh I guess "IN" the Hunner Hummer research shop. :lol:
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Return to Test Track