New H2 woes roof rattle/ approach lighting issue

H2 Specific Information

New H2 woes roof rattle/ approach lighting issue

Postby towu4free » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 am

Hey fellas,

First post here so take it easy on me, ive been a lurker for awhile now. First off, i have the dreaded sunroof noise (Nope not A pillar) it comes from the passenger side rear area of the sunroof shade itself, if you put light tension on the shade it goes away (hold your hand up to it) its pretty much driving me NUTS!!!!! The sunroof itself isnt too awful although it has some play in the tracks too that i can see.

2nd issue. I installed the Bolt OPT7 55w Bi-Xenon Hid kit with relay harness. Everything works right EXCEPT the apporach lighting or the "Unlock lights" The parking lights will flash and thats it. Ive check the DLC and both are turned "ON". i also connected a factory 9007 bulb to the passenger socket to see if it was an amperage issue etc. Nope, factory bulb isnt lighting either when pushing unlock. Mind you its pitch black outside 9pm when im trying this. The vehicle did come with some sort of aftermarket alarm system im beginning to think this may be the cause..

Mods: So far, Ive colormatched the front grille, added a +1 light bar I had laying around from a take off at the dealership i work for. Hids. I have the 27w LED spot lights coming im going to wire those into the DRL slots along with the DRL mod and use them for extra lighting at night. I also purchased the NFAB bars.. Ha! What a joke they are... Im going to be cutting the steps off of them and welding them to the factory rock guards as they are much more sturdy than those NFAB mounts that go on the body.
towu4free
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2008 H2 lux

Re: New H2 woes roof rattle/ approach lighting issue

Postby towu4free » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:50 am

Also had the glass tinted 50% on windshield 15% front two sides and 5% on all the back windows
Attachments
h2now.JPG
h2now.JPG (48.13 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
towu4free
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2008 H2 lux

Return to H2 Tech