So-Cal Events Thread

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

Re: So-Cal Events Thread

Postby GroundAndPound » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

gotmud wrote:
GroundAndPound wrote:Coolio ... Both are great options! I've heard there is also a short, side trail off of Cleghorn with some great obstacles, steep climbs, etc.

Other than that ... anybody wanna go back to Moab???
Hey bud how ya doing??? Get the scratches out of the front end??? :lol: Anyhows, any time you want to go back to Moab you say the word, I'd roll with ya again..... 8)

Hey Bro! Good hearing from you. The scratches that everybody said "would buff right off in 5 minutes" are still there. I'm told it gives the truck character between the rock scars and my Moab-edition rear license plate. 8) Rumor has it there may be something going on in Moab the 2nd week of October ... I'm holding out for an invite or I just might bring more moonshine and crash the party again. :lol: Hope things are well your way.
Nitto Terra Grappler A/T, Eagle Alloy 16" Wheels, OEM UCP, Rocky Road Sliders, Trail Duty Shock Plates, Torsion Bar Lift, Bilstein Front Shocks, +1/2" Extended Bump Stops, PCMforless Tune, Air-Doc Intake, K&N Air Filter, Eaton E-Locker
GroundAndPound
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2008 Hummer H3

Postby gotmud » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 am

GroundAndPound wrote:
gotmud wrote:
GroundAndPound wrote:Coolio ... Both are great options! I've heard there is also a short, side trail off of Cleghorn with some great obstacles, steep climbs, etc.

Other than that ... anybody wanna go back to Moab???
Hey bud how ya doing??? Get the scratches out of the front end??? :lol: Anyhows, any time you want to go back to Moab you say the word, I'd roll with ya again..... 8)

Hey Bro! Good hearing from you. The scratches that everybody said "would buff right off in 5 minutes" are still there. I'm told it gives the truck character between the rock scars and my Moab-edition rear license plate. 8) Rumor has it there may be something going on in Moab the 2nd week of October ... I'm holding out for an invite or I just might bring more moonshine and crash the party again. :lol: Hope things are well your way.
Ya I kind of caught wind of something in Oct. too so i'm keeping my eyes pierced for that post....Hopefully something will come of it and see ya there....
gotmud
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: JK

Postby Bellvis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Borrego Springs Parade - Oct. 24-25
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby Seth » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Bellvis wrote:Borrego Springs Parade - Oct. 24-25

I didn't make it last year, so I don't know how much fun it was, but won't the parade take away from valuable wheeling time? If it is fun and not too long I'd be up for it.
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby Bellvis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Seth wrote:

I didn't make it last year, so I don't know how much fun it was, but won't the parade take away from valuable wheeling time? If it is fun and not too long I'd be up for it.

It is only a few hours long in the morning.
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby Seth » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Bellvis wrote:
Seth wrote:

It is only a few hours long in the morning.

Yeah and I noticed how you planned the weekend for Saturday/Sunday. Looks like fun.
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Previous

Return to Club Events