So-Cal Events Thread

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

Re: So-Cal Events Thread

Postby GroundAndPound » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Coolio ... Both are great options! I've heard there is also a short, side trail off of Cleghorn with some great obstacles, steep climbs, etc.

Other than that ... anybody wanna go back to Moab???
Nitto Terra Grappler A/T, Eagle Alloy 16" Wheels, OEM UCP, Rocky Road Sliders, Trail Duty Shock Plates, Torsion Bar Lift, Bilstein Front Shocks, +1/2" Extended Bump Stops, PCMforless Tune, Air-Doc Intake, K&N Air Filter, Eaton E-Locker
GroundAndPound
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2008 Hummer H3

Postby Seth » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm

GroundAndPound wrote:Coolio ... Both are great options! I've heard there is also a short, side trail off of Cleghorn with some great obstacles, steep climbs, etc.

That would be 2n17x which I told you about. Very fun and challenging. What weekends you available?
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby GroundAndPound » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Seth wrote: What weekends you available?

I think I'm good until the 14th of August, which looks to be the day we'll be heading out of Cali. :/ Mixed emotions but the Mother Ship and opportunity beckon me back to Eastern Standard Time. Cali has treated us well and will be a bookmarked chapter that we plan to revisit ... too many good times, good friends, and good surf to stay away permanently.
Nitto Terra Grappler A/T, Eagle Alloy 16" Wheels, OEM UCP, Rocky Road Sliders, Trail Duty Shock Plates, Torsion Bar Lift, Bilstein Front Shocks, +1/2" Extended Bump Stops, PCMforless Tune, Air-Doc Intake, K&N Air Filter, Eaton E-Locker
GroundAndPound
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Postby Seth » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 pm

GroundAndPound wrote:
Seth wrote: What weekends you available?

I think I'm good until the 14th of August, which looks to be the day we'll be heading out of Cali. :/ Mixed emotions but the Mother Ship and opportunity beckon me back to Eastern Standard Time. Cali has treated us well and will be a bookmarked chapter that we plan to revisit ... too many good times, good friends, and good surf to stay away permanently.

You will be missed out here. I enjoyed working on our trucks together. We will get the run set up here soon. I am thinking Heartbreak Ridge on July 18th or 25th. Would the 18th be too soon for everyone?
Seth

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 am

GroundAndPound wrote:I think I'm good until the 14th of August, which looks to be the day we'll be heading out of Cali. :/ Mixed emotions but the Mother Ship and opportunity beckon me back to Eastern Standard Time.

You coming back to central FL? If so, let me know when you are settled in and want to hit Hard Rock on 4 wheels for a change :yup: 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby Seth » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Mark wrote:
GroundAndPound wrote:I think I'm good until the 14th of August, which looks to be the day we'll be heading out of Cali. :/ Mixed emotions but the Mother Ship and opportunity beckon me back to Eastern Standard Time.

You coming back to central FL? If so, let me know when you are settled in and want to hit Hard Rock on 4 wheels for a change :yup: 8)

He is moving to Virginia Beach. But he still has his house in Florida so hopefully he'll get to wheel with you guys sometime.
Seth

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Seth wrote:But he still has his house in Florida so hopefully he'll get to wheel with you guys sometime.

I knew he still had the house, that's why I asked if he was getting back to the area. Guess Virginia Beach is closer than CA though :where:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby GroundAndPound » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm

SoCal HXC has treated me well and Seth has definitely been great at helping me spend money on my truck! :lol: I'll definitely be making some trips throughout the SE and it would be great to see what Hard Rock looks like on 4 wheels.
GroundAndPound
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Postby Chash3 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 am

We need to plan something soon... Doors are off and the jeep is just sitting in the driveway.... :lol:

JeepNodoors_0711091242.jpg
JeepNodoors_0711091242.jpg (34.38 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Chash3
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member

Postby Seth » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 am

Chash3 wrote:We need to plan something soon... Doors are off and the jeep is just sitting in the driveway.... :lol:

Right oh. August 2nd we will be running Rattlesnake Canyon and Heartbreak Ridge. Thread will get posted today.
Seth

Postby Bellvis » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Is there any interest in doing the Borrego Springs Parade again at the end of Oct.???
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby Seth » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Bellvis wrote:Is there any interest in doing the Borrego Springs Parade again at the end of Oct.???

Even if we don't do the parade, I'd be up for a Coyote Canyon camping trip in October.
Seth

Postby Jeff_H3 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Seth wrote:
Bellvis wrote:Is there any interest in doing the Borrego Springs Parade again at the end of Oct.???

Even if we don't do the parade, I'd be up for a Coyote Canyon camping trip in October.

Second that.
Jeff_H3
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 2007 H3

Postby dailydriver » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Seth wrote:

I'd love to do that. If we can come up with a date a month or so in advance that would be beneficial for my self as I'll need to request the weekend off and big boss man does the schedule a month in advance.
1998 HMCS
130,000 miles
dailydriver
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 1998 HMCS

Postby gotmud » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 pm

GroundAndPound wrote:Coolio ... Both are great options! I've heard there is also a short, side trail off of Cleghorn with some great obstacles, steep climbs, etc.

Hey bud how ya doing??? Get the scratches out of the front end??? :lol: Anyhows, any time you want to go back to Moab you say the word, I'd roll with ya again..... 8)
gotmud
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: JK

PreviousNext

Return to Club Events