SAND ISLAND ORV PARK HAWAII OPENING!!

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

SAND ISLAND ORV PARK HAWAII OPENING!!

Postby mikeHI » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Monday at 0930-1200 there will be an opening ceremony at the Sand Island ORV Park on Oahu. If you can make it out it would be great. There will be the Gov. , Lt. Gov, Dir. DLNR and many others along with all the local media. Hawaii 4x4 Association, Hummer X Club, Oahu Jeepers will also be there.
03' H2 on Oahu, HI

Hummer X Club Hawaii Chapter
mailto:hawaii@hummerxclub.com
mikeHI
Chapter President - Hawaii

Vehicle: 03' Hummer H2

Re: SAND ISLAND ORV PARK HAWAII OPENING!!

Postby Mark » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 am

Very cool. Wish I could be there to help out but make sure to get a bunch of pics of your new playground :yup:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby mikeHI » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm

KHON2 NEWS STORY!!

http://www.khon2.com/mediacenter/local. ... navCatId=3

Some of the info in the story is wrong but its publicity. We will get 5-6 acres for the 4x4 track.
03' H2 on Oahu, HI

Hummer X Club Hawaii Chapter
mailto:hawaii@hummerxclub.com
mikeHI

Vehicle: 03' Hummer H2

Postby BenKessler » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:14 am

Hawaii Attractions Monday at 0930-1200 there will be an opening ceremony at the Sand Island ORV Park on Oahu. If you can make it out it would be great. There will be the Gov. , Lt. Gov, Dir. DLNR and many others along with all the local media. Hawaii 4x4 Association, Hummer X Club, Oahu Jeepers will also be there.

Interesting story that I missed at the time because I wasn't living in Hawaii. What is the progress for the track - anything been done since the opening?
I love to travel, but hate to arrive.Hotel HawaiiCar Rentals HawaiiAlbert Einstein
BenKessler
New User
New User

Postby jimm1909 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm

BenKessler wrote:
Hawaii Attractions Monday at 0930-1200 there will be an opening ceremony at the Sand Island ORV Park on Oahu. If you can make it out it would be great. There will be the Gov. , Lt. Gov, Dir. DLNR and many others along with all the local media. Hawaii 4x4 Association, Hummer X Club, Oahu Jeepers will also be there.

Hawaii Hotel
Interesting story that I missed at the time because I wasn't living in Hawaii. What is the progress for the track - anything been done since the opening?

Bummer that you didnt get to make it. I was lucky enough to be there and had an amazing time.

-Jim
jimm1909
New User
New User

Postby Lsmith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm

BenKessler wrote:
Hotels Hawaii Monday at 0930-1200 there will be an opening ceremony at the Sand Island ORV Park on Oahu. If you can make it out it would be great. There will be the Gov. , Lt. Gov, Dir. DLNR and many others along with all the local media. Hawaii 4x4 Association, Hummer X Club, Oahu Jeepers will also be there.

Hawaii ToursInteresting story that I missed at the time because I wasn't living in Hawaii. What is the progress for the track - anything been done since the opening?

I am wondering the same thing. Any add-on's or changes?

Thanks,

-Larry
Lsmith
New User
New User

Vehicle: Hummer H3

Return to Club Events